WKU’s Department of Educational Administration, Leadership, and Research recognized outstanding students at the 2018 College of Educational and Behavioral Sciences annual awards program at April 29.
The following students received the Outstanding Education Administration Student Award:
- Jessica Scheerhorn (pictured on the right)
- Melanie Weaver (pictured on the left)
- Linzie Wells (not pictured)
- Tim Wimsatt (not pictured)
- Casey Yates (not pictured)
The Outstanding Adult Education Graduate Student for 2018 was Elizabeth “Buffy” Tanner (not pictured).
EALR alumna Savannah Denning (Principal Rank I, ’15) was also honored as Outstanding Educational Leadership Doctoral Program Student.
Congratulations to all these students for their accomplishments!